3.22.2011

Woops

I've been a hooorrrrrible blogger.

But this morning, Ryan took our first round of invitations to the post office. So now that they're almost completely over and done with, I promise to find more time to post about what's been going on recently (a lot!).

While I can't quite show you our invites (next week, I promise!), I can tell you that we've been rocking the To Do list.

So here’s a run-down of what I’ll cover over the next week or so…

  • Weight Loss: how I managed to lose 18 pounds in 11 weeks.
  • Bridal Shower: this Saturday, and sure to be awesome.
  • 3 Month Mark: how far we’ve come, and how much we still have to do.
  • Shower Hostess Gifts: one part DIY, one part local goodies.
  • Invitations: why I want to simultaneously kiss them and rip them up.
  • First Dance Song: how we finally came to a decision.
  • Tux Shopping: why it’s stupid.
  • Card Box: a quick and simple DIY.

So I hope you’ll stick around for all the wedding goodness!

2 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Yay! I have been checking daily to see what you are up to...and so does my friend, whose daughter is getting married in a year, to get ideas! See you Saturday!
Kim

Saying I do said...

18 pounds in 11 weeks?? this I gotta hear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails