11.03.2010

I Found Them!

(Welcome to my newest followers: Little D Down Under and LM!)

So I found them.

My shoes.

In fact, I wasn't even looking.

I was browsing the internet for bridesmaid dresses (a post for its own day). I was on the Dessy Group website, when I saw them staring back at me.


OMG, they're perfect. They match all my criteria: flat, cute, comfortable (looking), pink, and they come in size 11.

::double squeal:: They come in navy too!


Midnight

In fact... they come in 23 different colors to match your bridesmaids' dresses, your bouquet, or whatever.

Have I held off for the best part?

Oh yes. Yes, I have...

They're only $28!

Tall brides... you can thank me later.

7 comments:

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

I love the navy pair! It's too bad that I'm 5'4 vs. his 6'3... I would love the comfort and style of a flat!!

Runner Leana said...

Very cute! I was thinking about getting some purple flats for once the dancing starts at the reception.

Laura @ Wine and Cheese, Please said...

Hey! Found your blog on weddingbee! I love those shoes! That pink color is wonderful :)

I'm wearing flats too, but it's mostly because I don't want to wear heels in the garden, where our ceremony is taking place. I had a really hard time finding cute flats!

Danielle said...

I love love love those flats! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute! Found you from the weddingbee boards. Following along! You can find me at www.classicpuppylove.blogspot.com.

Mich said...

So cute!! (Hi from WB!)

karab819 said...

I'm wearing those in white and my girls are wearing them in espresso! I love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails