10.16.2010

Let There Be Light

After contacting Mrs. Seashell about her lights and working out a fair price, I had to see how Ryan felt about it.

I emailed him at work. His response was perfect...

"Do it. Depending on the coolness factor, I may even want to keep them..."

Well it's settled then. I emailed Mrs. Seashell and the deal is on.

My mom is concerned about insurance issue with our reception venue, but I think we're just going to take our chances. Plus, to plead our case, these are battery-operated lights... just about the safest thing out there.

I did a little Googling and found some photos of uplighting at our venue...


It's interesting that this couple only put the lighting in the dance floor section. That might be a good option for us since we are only purchasing 6 lights (for the time being), and our venue is quite large.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails