7.03.2011

We're Married!

Woah!

I know I haven't posted in WEEKS upon WEEKS upon WEEKS, but we've been sooo busy with final wedding stuff and house-hunting and our real-life jobs (I photographed my first wedding a mere WEEK before our own wedding. Insanity.)

But Ryan and I got MARRIED last weekend! It was totally amazing and the most perfect day (although, I thought I was going to puke moments before walking down the aisle... more on that later).

We just got back from our fabulously luxurious honeymoon in Cancun, so I'm exhausted and have a LOT of unpacking to do. More photos and details will come in the weeks to come. Hopefully we'll get some photos from our photographer soon.

But until then, here's the proof that the wedding actually occurred via a few of my favorite Facebook photos...

Maggie and I prepare for the big day. My hair hung out in curlers for HOURS.

We're married! Walking back down the aisle as husband and wife.

Enjoying our amazing reception and the delicious food.

Dancing with my Dad to Hootie and the Blowfish's "Hold My Hand".

Our photo booth was a GREAT idea. It was packed ALL night!

I can't wait to tell you all about it. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Can't wait to see more! Congrats!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Saying I do said...

It looks like such a beautiful day! congratulations and can't wait to hear and see more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails