8.04.2010

Save the Date... or Else!

I designed our Save the Dates last week. This weekend, Ryan transferred my Photoshop file to InDesign. We printed it out at his office, cut it to size, and now we're ready to print.

So what's the hold-up?

We don't have paper. We went to Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and JoAnn Fabric. They had cards and envelopes... but they didn't have the right size, price, or quantity.

$1.00 per card? Are you kidding me?!

So I bought our cards on Paper Source. We went with 125 A6 Notecards in Blossum (pink), and 200 A6 Envelopes in Night (navy blue).


I received an email that said our package was our for delivery, so now my Gocco and I just wait patiently. I think I have my weekend activity planned out. Is it lame that I'm excited to start printing?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails